Our library buys the books and materials that we think are most wanted by our community. Because of limited resources and space, we can’t buy everything that is published, but we can usually get it from another library. We are part of a vast network of participating libraries that are willing to loan out materials to other libraries.
- There is no charge for this service
- Most of the items are delivered to our library in 4-7 days
- The loan periods vary, but you can keep most items for at least 2 weeks
- InterLibrary Loan materials will follow the check-out policy of our library
- If necessary, permission for renewal may be requested from the lending library
The Readlyn Community Library reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who orders materials that are not picked up or who do not return items within the time allowed.